i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System
Your orthodontist may use the i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Imaging System to deliver rapid, comfortable, and accurate imaging for the most exact orthodontic diagnosis possible. The i-CAT technology delivers 3D data for the following applications:
- Treatment planning and orthodontic assessment
- Treatment for TMJ
- Sleep apnea and airway evaluations
- 3D photos of the whole face and jaw
With i-CAT imaging, patients may get a more comprehensive orthodontic therapy. It has a number of unique traits, including:
- A 20-second scan that gives your doctor enough information to provide a comprehensive diagnosis.
- A more radiation-free diagnostic than typical CT scanners
- Patients are situated in an open setting with lots of room, which increases their comfort.
- Doctors can readily exchange data with patients, allowing them to remain informed and make educated choices about their treatment options.
Our practice is thrilled to provide our orthodontic patients with i-CAT 3D imaging. Come in and experience what it’s like to have a more modern, patient-friendly orthodontic treatment. To make an appointment, give us a call right now.